This well presented one bedroom flat with of street parking, located a short walk to Mortlake Station and the River Thames. The flat has undergone refurbishment recently, including a new bathroom suite, new lighting and colour scheme.
This spacious, newly decorated one bedroom flat has plenty of storage throughout, well proportioned double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. The lounge is spacious with a semi open-plan kitchen, bay window with works well as a dining area. The flat has gas central heating, one allocated off street parking bay (secure gated parking) and a secure bike shed.
- Close to Thames Path trail and Richmond Park
- 5 minute walk to Mortlake Station; 10 minute walk to Barnes Bridge Station
- Short bus and train services to Richmond Station, Richmond Underground and Hammersmith Underground
- Easy Access to A3, M3, M4 and the South Circular
- Excellent variety of supermarkets, restaurants and cafes.
The flat has gas central heating and one allocated off street parking bay.
Council Tax Band D £1,682 PA.